At the moment we are looking for a Production Manager. You are part of a rapidly growing team which is globally responsible for Manufacturing, Total Quality, Continuous Improvement, Training, H&S & the Environment. The role requires a veteran of the manufacturing business, someone who can apply an analytical approach to managing and improving the Manufacturing operations. The candidate will need to be both reactive and proactive, to achieve the desired outcomes in terms of time, cost & quality. Day to day you’ll lead the whole of the manufacturing business You will be working collaboratively across the whole of the organization, helping develop solutions to maximize the operational efficiency and quality of the Manufacturing business.
– Overall ownership of the Problem Reporting System (PRS), ensuring timely creation and completion of NCR’s;
– Maintaining prompt and thorough RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of internal Quality deviations with a strong emphasis on corrective and preventative actions;
– Prioritizing the review of customer-based issues / incidents, especially those where the charging service is interrupted, performing in-depth forensic analysis to determine the RC;
– Utilizing where necessary network monitoring, telemetry databases, and device user interfaces to conduct investigations;
– Closing the loop with the Issue Reporting System; evaluating & validating the permanent corrective actions once deployed;
– Preparing internal & external Quality report / documentation; including times lines, analysis, recommendations etc.;
– Developing Quality sufficiency plans to deliver short term (tactical) & longer term (strategic) initiatives; generating the Quality Road Map.;
– Quantifying the "Cost of Poor Quality", using this as evidence to support the Quality sufficiency plan;
– Identifying, authoring and deploying QBP’s (Quality Best Practices) across all aspects of the organisation. Provide training on all aspects of Quality Engineering, with a focus on RCA.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or other discipline with Quality
– + 5 years’ experience working in a high technology quality driven environment;
– + 2 years’ experience working directly with Issue Reporting Systems, with a deep knowledge in the corresponding systems / tools / procedures (8D, RedX, 5Y’s, Fishbones, FMEA’s, etc);
– +2 years’ experience leading CI (Continuous Improvement) projects in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain etc.;
– Green and/or Black Belt certification through a Lean or Six Sigma accredited organisation.
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested in this job? We are looking forward to receiving your application.