For one of our client, an important EPC company, we are looking for a Procurement Clerk.
The Procurement Clerk reports to the Logistics and Materials Supervisor and assists with coordinating and tracking the acquisition of goods and services for all departments within the organization.
- Assist in initiating, preparing and executing purchase orders, service orders, contracts and blanket orders from prequalification of vendors, to requisition development, through the delivery of material and order close out.
- Assist in bid preparation, bid analysis, and in preparing responses to supplier questions. Assist in the preparation of the resulting purchase order or contract and ensuring documentation meets audit requirements.
- Oversee supply base/warehouse operations including movement of materials and equipment and inventory control processes.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists, and any other documentation, as required.
- Ensures quality and timing of services/materials provided.
- Document all procurement transactions for future audit.
- Create and sustain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Romanian and English.
- Strong planning/organizational skills, meeting targets on time, with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience with purchasing, supply chain, operations and inventory policies preferable.
- Excellent computer skills – proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Data analysis and problem identification and resolution skills.
- Ability to prepare concise, accurate and up-to-date reports.
- Experience working in oil industry Upstream Operations, preferably.
- This individual embraces the core values of commitment to excellence, honesty, integrity, and respect for the individual, teamwork and creativity.