· Ensures the suitability of the transportation, initiates controls as necessary and implements corrective actions.
· Communicates logistics issues to project team and where necessary, liaises with project cost control, planning, contracts and quality functions to ensure optimised management of information.
· Ensures the tracking of Project personnel journey management (mobilisations and missions) to efficiently manage arrival and departure logistics by coordinating with Logistics and Security.
· Presents Periodic reports on the Logistics Management for the project.
· Overall Management of Transportation contracts and pool car management. Implements project approved documentation, policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents.
· Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
· Verifies, summarizes and submits invoices to the Management for certification. Submits payment requests for logistics services.
· Processes logistics requests from Packages and ensures follow-up action completed by the Logistics Assistant.
· Manages the logistics ticket system (where applicable).
· Coordinates with Administration Manager to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management.
· Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
· Oversees PTS bookings and registrations.
· Coordinates central PMT social events in conjunction with project communication entity.
· Promotes company safety, environment, quality policies and programs.
· Diploma or bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
· 4-5 years’ experience in related tasks
· Good team spirit and open communication skills.
· Well organised, diligent and proactive.
· Microsoft Office skills High level of accuracy with excellent attention to details
· Quick to learn new systems
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to multi task.
· Ability to get along with and work well with people at all levels