For one of our clients, an important EPC company, we are recruting a Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Jr Counsel & Contract Administrator.
The Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Jr Counsel & Contract Administrator reports to the General Manager and manages the contract administration process and is the liaison between management, outside counsel and company legal.
- Create and sustain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise between outside counsel, management and company legal.
- Engage outside counsel and track assigned tasks as prioritized by above.
- Responsible for contracts development & administration, review and approval with Corporate legal as needed
- Assist in development of Project coordination procedures with Contractors
- Prepare and issue periodic Summary Project Status Reports for management
- Validate Contractor’s progress claimed are based on deliverables and invoices are in accordance with contract
- Ensure deliverables and invoicing are managed to permit audits later in project life cycle
- Ensure that all documents/files submitted are approved by appropriate personnel
- Initiate contracting process as requested and work with teams to prepare all forms of draft contracts, including Master Service & Consulting Agreements, FEED & EPC contracts, et cetera
- Ensure change order management as per contracts
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Romanian and English.
- Strong planning/organizational skills, meeting targets on time, with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience with purchasing, supply chain, operations and inventory policies preferable.
- Excellent computer skills – proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Data analysis and problem identification and resolution skills.
- Ability to prepare concise, accurate and up-to-date reports.
- Experience working in oil industry Upstream Operations, preferably.
- This individual embraces the core values of commitment to excellence, honesty, integrity, and respect for the individual, teamwork and creativity.
- -5 years of experience in the legal field
- Strong academic background (university degree in law; Master’s degree is a plus)