· Responsible for developing a strategic sales plan and to realize sales objectives within the assigned area. Also will develop new customers taking multiple sales initiatives.
· Prospecting for new accounts while building longstanding business relations with Maintenance Managers, HSE Managers and Senior level Plant Managers.
· Manage complex tender procedures resulting in the sales of multi-year projects.
· Via customer events, fairs and seminars to actively prospecting for new customers and building company brand recognition in the region.
Exreience with sales in the pipeline industry (especially leak detection)
- Master’s degree or equivalent in technical or economics studies.
- Familiarity with the Oil & Gas Industry and a minimum of 10+ years of relevant sales experience in selling B2B (multi-year) Services.
- Understanding of the trends within the USA marketplace and the way of doing business in this specific region.
- In addition to English, being fluent in Spanish is highly desirable.
- Work towards the established goals in a structured manner. Good listening and strong negotiating skills are critical as well as the understanding of the the dynamics of sales in multinational corporations.
- Possession of a high level of persuasiveness, resilience, tenacity as well as a hands-on and pragmatic way of doing business as a SME.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Must have the necessary communications skills and diplomatic capabilities to deal with different expectations and backgrounds.
- A successful sales track record.
- Must be familiar with tendering processes and strong in building project offers.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- This position requires travel (50% of the time) within the USA.