WTS Energy is seeking to hire Field Sales Engineer role for one of its client who is one fo the market leader in industrial Electrical and Electronic interface products.
Our client is the leading provider of solutions for electrical connection,
electronic interface, surge voltage protection, and automation technology in the local market.
The Field Sales Engineer continuously works to enhance the company’s position in the market
by ensuring a sustained, balanced and profitable growth of the sales activities in the assigned
– The Field Sales Engineer is acting autonomously and locally in the assigned territory and
remotely from the regional headquarters.
– The annual targets agreed upon with the Regional Sales Manager as regards turnover and
product profile for the assigned territory and customers are exceeded.
– The Company is positioned as a premium supplier at all targeted customers in the assigned
territory. The Company is differentiated from the competition by its Innovation and Service
– Market penetration and sales turnover in the assigned territory are maximized, in line with
the strategic sales and marketing plan.
– The customer base is continuously expanded within all applicable market segments.
– Customers, prospective buyers, partners and colleagues experience company as a personally and professionally committed, as well as a competent and reliable partner.
– Set up and execute annual sales and marketing plans agreed upon with the Regional Sales
Manager. Provide sales forecasts, market and competition analysis as necessary.
– Carry out regular visits to defined customers (with a focus on end users, consultants and
contractors) to technically and commercially present the products, solutions, and services of
the Company available for their specific applications.
– Continuously assess the performance of channel partners, define training and support
requirements, and appoint new ones as required to ensure comprehensive market coverage
– Preparation of quotations and final negotiation of terms and conditions of orders within the
specified frame work of the Company and Group.
– Coordination and execution of joint sales and marketing activities with in-house Application
Engineers and Product Marketing (workshops, presentations, product displays, etc.) as
– Regular monthly and quarterly reporting and follow-up of results from customer visits and
other activities with the sales and marketing department.
– Representation of the particular needs of the key customers to the regional management.
– Assistance in coordination and execution of customer visits to the Company.
Requirements/Criteriaa) Professional requirements
- Four year degree required (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in electrical/electronic industry sales, with
proven track record in sales and customer relationship management.
- Proficient with Windows based applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point)b) Personal requirements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Pragmatic, action oriented, and an agent for positive change
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Personal integrity and maturity
- Ability to persuade people with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Can work individually and as part of a team
- Extrovert and communicative personality
- High endurance and concentration ability
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Self motivated with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Innovative and creative when faced with challenges
- Loyal to the companyc) KO criteria
- Low communication or presentation competence
- Missing knowledge in English languageGeneral conditions
- Acceptance of national and/or international business trips.
- Utilization of office support infrastructure for planning customer visits.
- General work-commitment also outside regular working hours when required.
- Willing to participate in evening events (e.g. attending guests when required).
- Acceptance of undertaking training courses to improve product knowledge/personal skills