Tritium Pty Ltd is a Brisbane-Australia based technology company whose mission is to offer energy freedom. We do this as a world-leading developer of electric vehicle charging infrastructure that enables the acceptance and growth of e-mobility. Tritium is a fast-growing global company with offices in Brisbane, Los Angeles and Amsterdam.
Tritium Technologies B.V. is based in Amsterdam as Tritium Europe Head-Quarter with the aim fully secure the entire European Operations of Tritium in Europe, having the responsibility of securing the full Customer Satisfaction (Support and Servicing, Product Improvement, Repair Center, Training Center), Engineering (HW and SW Product development, OEM Testing, EMO Integration and Testing), Logistics (New Products, RAM’s, Spare-part center) and Sales & Marketing (Business Development, Sales and Marketing).
EoL (End of Line) Test Technician
The position reports directly to the Lead EoL Test Engineer at TRITIUM PTY LTD and is based in Amsterdam. The role is accountable for testing and configuring at End-of-Line fully assembled Veefil charging products. You will be part of a team who are responsible for Quality and Continuous Improvement across the whole of the organisation.
- Conduct EoL testing / configuration / calibration activities on Veefil product and component subassemblies
- Conduct 'troubleshooting' / diagnostic activities including the associated repair of nonfunctioning / malfunctioning Veefil product
- Assist the Lead EoL Test Engineer with developing & deploying new test instrumentation (IQC & EoL), with a focus on automation and error proofing.
- Maintain & update EoL Test / issue reporting / rework documentation
• LEAN manufacturing competency, with End-of-Line testing expertise
• Root cause diagnostics & debugging of electrical systems
• MS Office applications, including Access, Word and Excel.
2 Required Education and Experience
• Minimum of a diploma in Electrical/Electronic or Mechatronics Engineering, or a professional (registered) electrician
• + 2 years professional work experience, of which at least 1 year is in electrical, semiconductor, power electronics environment
• Experience working with LV mains to 415VAC and DC systems up to 1000V is very desirable