Assist with planning, on-time ordering and delivery of Drilling and Production Services, Equipment and Materials through effective material control procedures and ensure timely processing and accurate allocation of supplier VOWD/invoices.
Call Off, Purchase requisition and invoice management for drilling, operations, facilities and exploration requirements:
- Raise Requisitions using the EAM system for authorisation by budget holders.
- Liaise with project accountants for proper AFE and account coding for approved expenditures
- Liaise with onshore/ offshore logistics and operations personnel for occurrence and completeness of vendor’s delivery and services.
- Perform goods / services receipt on EAM system by ensuring that correct substantiating documents are attached at point of receipt to satisfy future audit checks
- Attend daily operations meetings.
- By liaison with onshore Marine Controllers, offshore Materials Coordinators and logistics superintendents reviews plans and guidance for the delivery of marine and operational materials and services necessary for Company activities.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records of materials Manifests and logistics activities as required.
- Monitor usage, infield transfers and returns of all 3rd Party Rentals by means of maintaining a Rental Register through the Base and Material Coordinators to ensure cost effective use of equipment and movement tracking.
- Strive to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
Must have a good knowledge of well operations, cost and contracting commercials and drilling activities
Job Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude.
• Have a strong understanding of integrated asset/business processing applications preferably with leading petroleum business support tools like SAAP and SUN systems