PRE-CONTRACT – (UP TO CONTRACT AWARD):
- Prepare the Call for Tender documentation and specific Tender and Tender Evaluation Procedures in line with Company procedures.
- Administer the tendering process to ensure the “due process” is respected and timely progress is achieved, including preparation and issuance of communication documentation with Tenderers, organization of tender clarification meetings, organization of tender correspondence and filing, etc.
- Liaise with the relevant Engineer in Charge on technical issues to ensure that these are adequately incorporated into the tender process.
- Liaise with the Project Team members who are responsible for the relationship with NAPIMS and NCDMB to ensure these authorities are kept up to date with tender progress and developments, to obtain any necessary attendance at meetings and to obtain all necessary approvals.
- Validate Tenderer compliance with Bid Bond, Bank Statements, Insurance and Parent Company Guarantee requirements and the like.
- Evaluate contractual proposals and assist in evaluation of technical and commercial proposals where applicable.
- Assist in the preparation of the Technical Recommendation Report and the Recommendation to Award.
- Prepare final contract documents and obtain signatures for execution of the contract.
- Close out the Pre- contract phase (e.g. notification of unsuccessful Tenderers, storage of tender documentation and correspondence, etc)
POST-CONTRACT – (FROM CONTRACT AWARD TO CONTRACT CLOSE-OUT):
The SERVICE holder is directly responsible for ensuring the Contracts under his responsibility are executed in accordance with the agreed contractual terms and conditions and that Company interest is protected at all times. In doing this, the SERVICE holder will be required to:
- Provide advice to the Company representative on contractual issues, and prepare / validate all contractual correspondence.
- Analyse requests for change orders, and prepare / validate change order documents where appropriate.
- Ensure all contractual certificates, guarantees, bonds and insurances required under the Contract are in place and in the due time.
- Prepare certificates to be issued to Contractor by Company in accordance with the contract; Coordinate the processing of Contractor’s monthly applications for payment, and verifying invoice submissions.
- Liaise with the Project Team members who are responsible for the relationship with NAPIMS and NCDMB to ensure all necessary approvals are obtained for change orders where appropriate.
- Prepare contract closeout documentation in line with Company procedures.
- Contracts experience (10 years minimum) Contracts in the Oil & Gas industry within a client organization. Good team spirit and open communication skills. Well organized, diligent and proactive.
- Sound knowledge of ITT/Tender preparations, Contract negotiations and Post contract negotiations activities