We are looking for a highly motivated Manager to lead the After Market business in the America regions for turbomachinery/centrifugal compressor service and sales, directly reporting to Vice President of the Americas.
- new aftermarket business opportunities and execute sales strategy to grow the aftermarket business
- booking targets/growth strategies and manage bookings forecasting for the America regions reporting into US corporation and the global headquarters.
- for providing technical consulting and commercial support to ensure aftermarket booking targets are satisfied. Provides input on customer solutions/ services offerings related to enhancing reliability and operational effectiveness for products.
- account relationship management – maintain existing customer and distributor relationships of North and South America region.
- with sales channel and internal services organizations to sell our services effectively.
- degree preferably in engineering field
- years of Aftermarket direct sales /proposals experience in turbo compressor business
- working experience across the America regions, including South America
- to understand a service, repair & extended warranty in company business model and needs.
- to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization (internal/external), including communication with headquarters
- to work in a fast paced environment and self-motivation, ability to work under pressure within a team environment, good communication skills, professional attitude, willingness to travel extensively.