Type of Employment
About the job
To ensure generation of Engineering design deliverables prepared with due diligence after appropriate consideration of Company’s requirement and comprehensive compliance with Elcrest E&P’s Quality Systems Procedure; to encourage a First-Time-Right (FTR) approach for preparation of design deliverables, per approved budget/schedule.
• Lead the entire Process Ops and support across the operations.
• Develop process optimisation remedies to help boost efficiency.
• Develop capacity building for al HSE operations
• Become the focal point for all process studies across the major operations which will include – Process modelling, and all other studies relating to HSE across all assets.
• Oversee all the process safety related matters
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Lead & own the process of preparation of design deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards.
Interface with Leads of other departments to reflect the as-on-date input from other departments, as applicable.
Take ownership of deliverables produced & their quality.
Capture all changes / modifications in the deliverables that has been intimated by Project, prior to release of deliverable.
Ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents / drawings before release at any Revision status.
Attend project review meetings.
Manpower estimation, work planning / forecast and effective utilization of manpower, progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents. Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines, client and vendors
Control of Quality of engineering documents with regard to Quality assurance basis.
Assist the General Manager (Facilities) in all departmental functions. Responsible for change management and trend notifications
Secondary Roles and Responsibilities
Identify training needs of team members. Keep General Manager (Facilities) informed on progress of project, with agreed periodicity.
Compliance of design deliverable production.
Escalate resource / infrastructure issues / concern areas that implicate the production process, to the right office / agency.
Acts as a mentor for junior Process Engineers.
Capable of applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures. Ability to independently carry out varied assignments that may require modification of standard procedures
Minimum of 10 years+ relevant experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
Ability to function well within a team-based work environment with minimal supervision .
Essential Proficiency with MS Project, MS Office applications like MS Word MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
Trained in/working knowledge of process software applications like HYSYS, etc.
Desired Trained in/working knowledge of, software applications like ASPEN Plus, Pro-II, Promax, HTRI, Pipeline Studio and Pipenet
Knowledge about the Pipeline simulation software like Pipeline studio would be added advantage
• Essential Experience in developing mass and heat balances.
• Experience in process design of oil and gas projects in an EPC environment.
• Experience in process simulation, PFD and P&ID development, equipment sizing, system hydraulic calculations, safety valve, blow down, and flare sizing.
• Knowledge about the development of process datasheet of instrument etc.
• Possess good knowledge of industry and company standards such as HAZOP, API, Shell DEP's etc.
• Ensure quality by adherence to Company ‘s quality assurance document and regular check of work done by juniors.