About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Terminal Manager for one of its client who is a reputed national oil company for one of their Oil terminals.
Location: Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Duration: Long term, Resident basis.
The responsibilities of Terminal Manager will include but are not limited to the following,
- Managing and ensuring the smooth running of the terminal with regards to productivity operations, shipping, transportation, profitability, EHS, quality, training, and routine maintenance
- Involved in promoting and managing sales and marketing of tankage, blending and other value added activities.
- Responsible for effectively staffing, leading, developing, managing and motivating direct reports.
- Responsible for executing operations consistent with budgetary expectations
- Accountable for asset management and reliability as well as inventory controls, quality assurance, and reconciliation.
- Accountable for compliance with local and federal agencies with regard to Operating Permits, Operations, Safety programs, Operator training and Construction Permits.
- Serve as needed in the Emergency Response System as Incident Commander in the event of emergency situation.
- Responsible for effectively developing and allocating operating budget, routine maintenance and capital budgets for review and approval as well as track implementation and business unit performance
- Serve as support to Company Leadership as needed to evaluate acquisitions
- Responsible for implementing all operational training in conjunction with the General Manager and EHSSQ Manager. This includes all aspects of Terminal operations, safety, fire-fighting and efficient methods to streamline the Terminal activities.
- Responsible for planning and managing all preventive and breakdown maintenance activities at the terminal.
- Provides and manages a strong platform to support harmony between different cultures and races on both terminals
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Engineering Degree / Higher Diploma holder preferable. Tertiary education. Mechanical / Chemical background.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil/ Chemical/ Refinery in a management / senior supervisory capacity. Ideal candidate will have Oil Terminal Management experience.
- Behavioural and Functional Competencies: Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and analytical skills.