About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire QHSE Manager for one of its client who is a reputed Oil field solutions company.
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Preference will be given to candidates available in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama.
The QHSE Manager will manage all aspects of the quality, health, safety and environmental systems, processes, and procedures to assure product safety and quality by driving business alignment to the correct industry requirements and business objectives. This will be achieved by managing quality system design, controls, and continuous improvement. Foster a high performance QHSE team, maintaining a positive and proactive safe working environment that encourages efficient and productive team working.
Key Performance Indicators
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Accountable for ensuring full quality and regulatory compliance of a facility, while driving process effectiveness and efficiency at the site
- Responsible for managing quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety by engaging strong intradepartmental and cross-functional relationships to drive KPI performance.
- Ensures site audit readiness and hosts the Quality System & ISO 9001 audits/certification;
prepares and executes Quality Management System reviews
- Providing leadership and facilitates problem resolution, resource utilization, career counseling,
- Manages the internal audit process by scheduling and coordinating resource as required.
- Influencing quality system metrics such as Corrective and Preventive Action, training metrics,
completion and complaint resolution metrics. Collection and reporting of QHSE related metrics
- Advise and assist personnel with regard of health, safety & environmental management matters for all field of activity performed.
- Prepare and maintain required HSE statistics and key performance indicators for review and report / update QHSE Management Committee accordingly
- Co-ordinate and execute internal QHSE inspection, sub-contractor and Third party audits.
- Conduct investigations and analysis of, and reports finding to management on:
- Review the Non-conformity.
- Incidents, near misses and re-work.
- Customer Complaints.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Liaise with EHS on the Operation Fitness Certificate or any HSE issues.
- Conduct QHSE Induction for clients and new employees/staffs.
- Leads the risk assessment process and ensures awareness and compliance. Supervise hazardous operations as an when required.
- Lead Lean and/or 6 Sigma initiatives across the site and set the benchmark for a Company Centre of Excellence
- ISO accreditation
- Customer quality accreditation
- HSE plan compliance
- Demonstrable Lean improvements Fulfilment 5 (EHS, Quality, Productivity, Lead Time, Cost)
Bachelor Degree in any Engineering Or QHSE discipline - preferred
- 10 years’ experience of Operations in the O&G Industry.
- Working knowledge of Lean and 6 Sigma – Green Belt Certified
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills
- Accurate data entry skill with attention to detail
- Leadership experience and influencing skills.
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to interface with professionals of all levels.
- Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- 6 Sigma Black Belt
- CSWIP or AWS plus ASNT Certification holder.
- ASME/AWS/BS/NORSOK Standards.
- IRCA Certified Lead Auditor.
- NEBOSH Diploma in HSE/ IOSH managing safely.
- Microsoft Axapta experience (ERP)