Type of Employment
About the job
· Develop minimum standards for facilities and standard operating procedures for facilities management
· Develop training programs for facilities Management including operation of offices, residences, camps airstrips and field operations supervision Contract Management of support services contracts Manage field support services Manage facilities design & construction contracts Manage lease and land agreements Manage asset inventory Manage Facilities Budget Key responsibilities:
· Implementation of camp minimum standard operations procedures
· Facilities budget and improve the cost efficiency of facilities and support services
· Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators for contractors and Facilities Staff
· Improve the competency and cost effectiveness of services contractors.
· Contribute to the development and design of new facilities, Prepare facilities budgets
· Review new services contracts, develop facilities management succession plans, identify suitable candidates for development and implement development and mentoring programs
· University Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Mechanical/Civil/chemical or equivalent degree) or relevant extensive industry experience.
· Minimum of 15 years’ experience in oil and gas related project and onshore facilities construction activities
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience of project implementation work including both yard fabrication and field installation work
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role on extended assignment to developing country or countries.
· Experience of multi-discipline oil and gas projects from conceptual design through to commissioning.
· Experience of working with personnel from diverse cultural backgrounds. Highly organised and able to set and work towards clearly defined targets. Excellent communication and team working skills required
· Very good communication skills. Very good English level both written and spoken