United Arab Emirates
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Product Engineer for one of its client who is an Oilfield service company.
Location: Al Khobar, KSA
Small, privately held entrepreneurial oil field Service Company seeks Product Engineer.
1) Planning of assignments and projects
2) Support all requests for analyses completed in timely manner
3) Investigate any field failures, prepare reports, Define product improvements
4) Contribute to manufacturing/refurbishment process improvement
5) Effective and efficient communication inter-company, customers and vendors
6) Build and sustain positive cooperative working relationships
7) Assist in maintaining and or writing all QA/QC procedures
Skills required include
1) Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
2) Understanding of mechanics of materials, strength of materials, material science
3) Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
4) Use of commercial and proprietary software
Qualification is BS Mechanical Engineer from major university with GPA 3.0+ with 0-4 years of experience.
Position provides direct support of major product line including preparing of engineering analyses using commercial and proprietary software.
In addition, support to refurbishment and to Quality processes will be required.
Requires excellent communication skills verbally and in writing in English and Arabic.
Training program includes familiarization with oil field drilling practices, software analysis training, and multiple visits to operational oil rigs.
Foreign travel may be 10%. Must have valid passport. Preferably with some oilfield drilling experience
Local Saudi nationals are preferred for this role.