United Arab Emirates
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Business Development Manager (Workforce Management, Manpower & Recruitment Services) for its Dubai office.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek to employ a high potential career-minded individual to join our well-established team in our Dubai office.
Location: Dubai, UAE.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The primary activity of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients within the region.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion.
- 5 years in a similar capacity.
- Proven track record in Sales and New Business Development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment and excellent business acumen.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry, ideally on a regional level.
- BSc (preferred in technical discipline or economics).
- English: speak, read, write level ‘A’.
Experience with use of Salesforce.com, CRM and cloud based systems