- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation).
- More than 5 years in a Field Service Engineer role with prior experience working in electrical, mechanical, or similar vocational training preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills. Must possess proper soldering techniques, electronic component diagnostics, and use of electronic circuit test equipment.
- Must possess superior electronic and/or mechanical repair aptitude. Familiarity with microprocessor based circuitry and programming techniques. Leadership capability and good aptitude. Knowledge of various aspects of a Field Service.
- Basic understanding Flow Measurement, Engineering practices, design methods & calculations. Knowledge of PC, Windows, Office Software.
- Oil and Gas Industry Safety Standards and requirements. Hands on Service experience.
- Capable to Read, interpret & prepare applicable technical information. Control systems knowledge and maintenance of PLC and PC based control systems. Measurement Systems are Electro Mechanical equipment and the Engineer to have a flare for Mechanical equipment like, pipelines, Valves, Pumps and other mechanical equipment with moving parts.