Type of Employment
Contract to Permanent
About the job
Solids Control Specialist
Only candidates with the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered for this role.
· Per diem and travel reimbursment provided.
· 3+ years of experience and HS Diploma/GED required.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Local candidates preferred (OH, WV, & PA); no housing accommodations.
The Environmental Solutions (ES) Specialist must achieve an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge, and is directlyr esponsible for safely and efficiently managing the operation of ES Drilling & Waste Management equipment required at the wellsite. At this level, the employee has an in-depth understanding of how drilling fluids and waste management systems influence each other, and the employee is capable of performing advanced troubleshooting and extraordinary maintenance on ES Technologies.
· Provides onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (Solids Control) equipment.
· Advise customer representatives on product application and installation.
· Maintain surveillance of competitors’ activities.
· Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
· Determine operation parameters – Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working working condition.
· Assemble and install equipment for operation.
· Monitor, operate, and control equipment.
· Manage spare parts and equipment inventory.
· Document operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area.
· Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation.
· Prepare equipment maintenance reports.
· Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied.
· Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to compelte equipment repairs.
· Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimize equipment performance.
· Review reports to detect changes in system parameters.
· Explain prdocut function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”
- 3+ years of experience and HS Diploma/GED required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Local candidates preferred (OH, WV, & PA); no housing accommodations.