Type of Employment
About the job
Artificial Lift Systems
Long Term Contract
Only candidates with the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered for this role.
Compensation: Hourly + vehicle allowance + per diem
· Self directed based on activity level and schedule of toolhands being managed.
· Some travel to lower 48 states may be required.
· Guaranteed 160 hrs a month.
· 10+ years oil and gas experience with 5 years experience in direct production/completion tools and HS Diploma or GED.
· Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
· Candidates for this position will have strong people skills, ability to show tools and communicate in a professional manner with customer engineers, superintendents, and managers.
· Must be able to proficiently read, write, and operate computers and communicate in a professional manner.
· Preferred candidates have manufacturing and machine shop experience.
· Bilingual English/Spanish candidates preferred.
· Valid Driver’s License
· First Aid, H2S
· Safeland USA
· Complete Artificial Lift System installs, build and rebuild Artificial Lift System tools, monitor inventory levels, manage toolhands and future shop hands based out of the midland area reporting directly to the USA Operations Manager based out of Fort Collins Colorado.
· Artificial Lift System installations require an understanding of packers, anchors, completion equipment, production equipment, hydrostatic pressures, service rigs, snubbing rigs and slick line operations.
· Must be solution orientated and an ambitious learner, this position requires creative thinking to start a new shop in a busy area.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”