Type of Employment
About the job
To improve annually the "starters over requirements" ratio, by managing Company's recruitment efforts in support of Company's Business Managers (BM)/Business Development Managers (BDM)/ Account Managers (AM), with the combined goal of enhancing the company's overall (long term and short term) performance (robust profitability together with growth).
- To identify and attract candidate CV's for typical Company's field staff positions and to build up and update the WTS CV database.
- To analyze Customer requirements, identify suitably qualified candidates(via cold calling, database searches,online advertisement, referrals, networking) for the BD/BDM's consideration and to jointly agree on the candidate to be proposed to the customer.
- To secure high quality deliver standards in line with the targets set per annum by the Business Managers.
- To interview and shortlist candidates by telephone and/or face to face.
- To co-ordinate interviews between clients and candidates.
- To provide continual support to both the client and candidate throughout the recruitment process.
- To identify, develop, implement and maintain simple and effective user friendly recruitment tools and systems.
- To maintain up to date vacancy and candidate(incl.contact history) records at all times, all vacancies to be psoted in WTS Energy website immediately.
- To maintain a good relationship with candidates "placed"(direct hires) and the ones who are working/ worked for the company on manpower basis. Stay in contact by calling these candidates at least 3 times per year.
- Management of advertisement (advertising on job portals, find new advertisement channels, work on visibility, increase contact network, etc) for maximizing Company's potential of "finding the right person".
- Build , maintain and share with colleagues "Most Place able Candidate List'of prospective candidates within the oil & gas setor
- Reference checking (min 2) of every candidate submitted.
- Generate leads through clients, candidates, superiors, subordinates, media, other sources.
- Follow-up with candidates that are not necessarily interested now but might evolve as a candidate or source.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any numerate discipline
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Experience in Oil & Gas will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and computer skills;
- Strong communication and negotiating skills;
- Self driven, dedicated, resourceful, flexible and pro-active;
- Fluent in English language.