Type of Employment
About the job
Frac Equipment OperatorsOn-site interviews Thurs, Aug 3rd Shreveport, LANote: Only candidates with the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered for this role. Compensation: $17-24/hr Schedule: Must be able to work days, nights, weekend, and holidays Requirements: HS Diploma or GED + at least 1 yr previous Frac Operator experience. CDL preferred. Job Summary: Training to develop knowledge & skills to maintain all equipment related to stimulation and rigging up. Operate auxillary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control & in accordance with company policies & procedures. Attendance and successful completion of new employee saftey training, district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS). Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards & observes all health, safety, & environmental policies to reducce environmental impacts. Responsibilities:
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”
- Training to complete core components and develop basic skills to meet the equipment operator standard.
- Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
- Drive specialized company equipment to & from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
- Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks, & wells, according to company location safety standards.
- Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures
- Operate assigned bulk & auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
- Strive for service quality & SQM implementation
- Participate in well site job risk analysis & continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction
- Wear PPE at all times & observe health, safety, & environmental policies
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs, & alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health & hygiene
Must have a high school diploma or GED and have at least 1 year of Frac Hand or related experience. Class A CDL preferred. Additionally must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test administered at the hiring event upon receiving an offer.