United Arab Emirates
Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Finance Manager for one of its client who is a reputed International Oilfield Service company.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Work Schedule: single status resident role
The Finance Manager is responsible for all finance and accounting activities for the Jebel Ali facility in Dubai. The role is a business partner to the General Manager, helping run the business; assisting in the day-to-day business operations well as long term business planning. The role has full responsibility for all finance and accounting activity for the business unit along-side regional Accounts Payable and cashbook oversight. Key Accountabilities
(includes, but not limited to the following)
· Timely closure and reporting of the monthly management accounts.
· Manage all the accounts payable and cashbook processes for the region.
· Lead and mentor the finance team, managing and appraising a robust and driven finance team to support the operation.
· Compliance with all Statutory and Tax reporting requirements for the assigned Legal Entity including acting as focal point for annual audits, tax returns and other legal filings.
- Preparation and analysis of all Financial Planning (forecast and budget) in line with Corporate schedules, and as per ad hoc requests of Business Unit lead and VP Finance.
- Act as business partner to General Manager and Operational Managers to develop tactical business plan and maximise growth opportunities.
- Support the commercial aspects of the business for deal reviews when required, analysis of risk versus reward in commercial value terms, as well as budgeted costs, pricing and margins.
- Contribute to continual process improvements to develop and streamline existing processes and to ensure robust controls exist across the Business Unit (including control points managed by non-finance personnel). Ensure strict adherence to the Delegation of Authority policy and travel and expenditure policy.
- Development of specific “operational” KPI’s and financial models, linking business development activities, customer opportunities to investment appraisal and market penetration.
- Ensure that Balance Sheets are fully reconciled on monthly basis.
- Provide operational finance expertise to General Manager and Operational Managers in the reporting unit by analysing the manufacturing and service data (material costs, direct and indirect costs, overheads allocation, efficiency, overtime, lead-time, asset utilisation, etc.).
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- University degree in the field of finance and/or financial management
- CIMA or ACCA qualification preferred. Part-qualification required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Finance Leadership position.
- Hands on experience within a manufacturing environment (costing).
- Advanced excel knowledge for financial tracking and modelling.
- Self-driven, will be expected to lead the Finance team and guide the GM
Operating within a multi-national organisation, A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage, but not essential.