- Setup, operate, and interpret results from complex electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-function test meters, and etc.
- Understand and interpret complex electronic and electrical circuit diagrams.
- Recommend the need to repair or replace components.
- Repair, overhaul, disassemble, assemble, install, and dismantle machine tools and other equipment.
- Diagnose and trouble-shoot to determine type of repair required.
- Determine sequence of steps needed to complete assignment.
- Prepare bills of material and sketches of items needed to complete assignment.
- Provide training and instruction to other employees as required.
- Performs manual and electronic record keeping and information retrieval functions
- Move material as required
- Perform preventive maintenance per schedules
- Assist subcontracted service and maintenance technicians as required.
- Perform work operations in other fields incidental to and necessary for the completion of assigned maintenance tasks
- Pick-up or deliver material using a car or truck.
- Perform work, promote teamwork and communicate in conjunction with our culture and corporate standards (Safety/Environmental, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Internal Controls, etc.).