About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire General Manager for one of its client who is reputed Oil field Services Company in Saudi Arabia.
Ideal candidate will have similar experience recently in Saudi Arabia.
General Manager's responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following,
- Preference would be an employee / ex-employee of Halliburton, Schlumberger, Weatherford, Baker Hughes.
- Specialized knowledge in completion segment / fishing services. WL Intervention, unconventional production drilling.
- Minimum 20+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Out of 20+ years, minimum 10-15 years’ experience as a senior executive in a company of (JV) size or larger,
- Out of 20+ years, minimum 05 years in Saudi Arabia.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, business development, human resources, strategic planning
- Strong track record of past performance in positions of leadership with ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English (Oral and written), proficiency in Arabic language would be added advantage.
- Strong computer skills
- Engineering Degree / Diploma. Additional MBA would be added advantage.
- Recent experience in Saudi Arabia in similar position will be preferred.