Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Senior Production Facilities Engineer for one of its client who is a reputed International Service company.
Location: Luanda, Angola
Duration: 12 months to 3 years
Work Schedule: 12/2 weeks
Senior Production Facilities Engineer's responsibilities and Qualifications will include but are not limited to the following,
1. Strong background in Surface facilities design, operations and AFE budgeting;
2. Facilities analysis and review of existing plans;
3. Experience on Production operations to manage technical scope of brownfield development projects;
4. Liaise with Client Facilities team and advice on areas of improvement ;
5. support them with facilities modelling of viable scenarios.
Relevant engineering degree or any equivalent qualification
Having Portuguese language will be added advantage but not mandatory
Having relevant experience in similar region will be preferred.