United Arab Emirates
Type of Employment
About the job
Supervises and controls the preventive and breakdown maintenance repair and testing of compressors, turbines, pumps, valves and rotating equipment etc. in Process Operations Areas. Plant areas including Condensate Treatment Unit, Crude Oil Storage Tanks, Crude Oil loading pumps and turbines, onshore/inshore flares and pipelines, LNG manifold, API separators, SWDP Plant, Utility, Ations, R. O's Tanker Berths (SPM) and Metering Bay. Principal Accountabilities:
Terms and Conditions:
- Ensures that all the mechanical maintenance activities are in full compliance with the company HSE management system, integrity, operation and maintenance procedures.
- Monitors machinery vibrations and carries out independent vibration analysis. Trouble shooting operation problems of all rotating equipment and valves and report with necessary recommendations.
- Organizes the necessary mobile equipment (cranes, compressors, browsers) to implement jobs. Organizes the necessary boats to implement offshore works on tanker berth 3 & 6.
- Prepares stores materials requisitions and follows up orders, assists the engineer with amendments to the materials vocabulary and setting minimum stock levels and ensures availability of spares. Execution of approved PMRs on rotating equipment and valves. Maintains close and continuous liaison with operations team during normal and shutdown time to ensure safe execution of all jobs related to his responsibility.
- Type: Direct Hire
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Rotation: 28 days ON/ 28 days OFF
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Mechanical Engineering Discipline or equivalent.
- 5-6 years' experience including 2 years in supervisory role in a Petroleum Environment.
- Possesses UAE Driving License
- Proficient in English