Type of Employment
About the job
Bulk Plant OperatorWell Services - CementingHobbs, Nm and Midland, TxNote: Local Candidates OnlyNo relocation package/housing/travel on offer.Only candidates with the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered for this role. Compensation:
- Hourly rate plus full medical benefits
- Midland – 6 days on / 3 days off
- Hobbs – 7 days on / 2 days off – 7 days on / 4 days off
- 12 hour shifts
- Latest upgrades and changes in Bulk Plant Operations and Equipment
- All QHSE regulations related to Bulk Plant Operations and Material Handling
- Mass Balance skills
- The Bulk Plant Operator operates the district bulk plant facilities so that the prepared products and bulk materials can be delivered to well sites, while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- He/She assists in training other operators and trainees.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”
- Blend and mix all bulk products for delivery to the well site on time and as per the programmed design.
- Check and/or calculates quantities of material blends required prior to loading.
- Follow company quality assurance procedures to insure proper loading.
- Select company service equipment as needed to load a job.
- Coordinate the bulk products movement to and from the district with the FSMs and Logistics.
- Assist in the monthly inventory count and ensure all paper work is completed properly on a daily basis for goods received and goods shipped.
- Ensure all additives are properly labeled and stored in a safe manner and that all empty drums and pails are disposed of in the proper manner.
- Perform a daily check of bulk plant equipment and maintain all equipment while also ensuring bulk plant is kept clean.
- Strive for service quality and SQM implementation. Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
- Successfully complete required safety training.
- Solid QHSE Commitment
- Follow Procedures effectively
- Communicate effectively
Latest upgrades and changes in Bulk Plant Operations and Equipment
All QHSE regulations related to Bulk Plant Operations and Material Handling
Mass Balance skills