Type of Employment
About the job
1. Develop the company’s communications and Public Relations strategies as part of the overall business strategy
2. Produce appropriate communication materials for the company, the media and other stakeholders in the business. Planning and management of communication projects, concept development, research, writing, editing, proofreading and printing.
3. Produce media intelligence periodic environmental scan reports
4. Media relations management to support the company brand perspective and business strategic objectives
5. Manage community relations from a media perspective
6. Manage communication related agencies and stakeholders ensuring value adding
7. Creatively build and manage reputation and perception
8. Coordinate Stakeholder mapping and issues management to achieve effective reputation management.
9. Develop and ensure compliance with company brand guidelines in all corporate identity platforms, publications,
10. Plan and manage company events and sponsorships to promote company’s business and integrity.
11. Manage crisis communication while ensuring preventive measures are efficiently put in place.
12. Produce/Plan/ Coordinate efficient proactive internal communications to keep employees engaged, informed
13. Coordinate and supervise subordinates in providing communications functions that engage, inform and
motivate internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 15 years post graduate experience in communications/media/brand management and compliance in a reputable organisation
- Hands –on Experience in Public Relations, marketing, events, media relations, and corporate communications
- Ability to function well in a diverse team is an added advantage.
- Ability to work within strict timelines and generally under pressure, self-motivated, strategic thinker and