United Arab Emirates
Type of Employment
About the job
Leads a team of Discipline Engineers providing operations inputs into major projects carried out by Brownfield Division / Pipelines & Towers Projects Division. Provides all Operations Input and ensures its encapsulation into the design for Projects in ASSESS/SELECT
and provides engineering inputs / advice for any operational aspect during EXECUTE
Stage with appropriate liaison with site as required. Provides Support during preparation of Operation Readiness Plans (ORPS) and participates with CPLD / DED for implementation of new initiatives / ideas into pilot projects.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Leads reviews of project scope, documentation / packages at each VAP stage of the project and provides operational input by enabling appropriate discipline engineers participation.
- Ensures that operational inputs are captured and implemented throughout various phases of the project until final hand over to respective site.
- Initiates, Leads, Interacts and Executes various PEER Reviews / Studies initiated within POSD by interacting with External Consultants / Contractors.
- Directs and supervises the activities of discipline engineers and allocates them to various project reviews.
- Assumes supervisory responsibilities as deemed necessary by the line manager.
- Liaises with planning engineer for initiating Budget Request (BR) and Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) for POSD assigned schemes/ PEER reviews.
- Monitors the financial commitments throughout different phases of the PEER reviews / studies.
- Leads the review of Engineering Document submittals during DEFINE/EXECUTE and injects operational input into the design.
- Leads the Delivery of the requested Engineering Services to the operations teams / representatives to support operations viewpoints from an Engineering perspective.
- Provides representatives in all major Engineering reviews like Design review, HAZOP’s, HAZID’s, PHSSER’s, 3D Model Reviews (30, 60, & 90%), SIL Studies, Start-up Reviews, AMHAZ etc,.
- Acts a Focal Point for all operations inputs into all ASSESS / SELECT Stage studies to ensure that operations perspective is encapsulated early in the design.
Company : State Owned Oil Company
Location : Abu Dhabi
Type : Staff Role
- Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Control) discipline or equivalent.
- 10-15 years experience in Oil & Gas Engineering, Personal PC skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.