Type of Employment
About the job
- Monitor, control and Follow company HSE policy.
- Responsible and accountable for handling Unit Process and operation and keeping an eye on critical parameters and rotary machines.
- Carrying out effective troubleshooting of the plant operation/ equipment, quick and accurate decision making to avoid downtime and potential hazards.
- To ensure that plant operation is achieved as targeted in an efficient manner keeping the necessary safety aspects involving human resources, machines and materials.
- Be fully engaged in the procurement of raw materials, engineering spares and etc., and finance and commercial activities.
- Prepare regular reports to be presented to the directors related to operations, sales and administrative matters and any others.
- Be a company leader with local and international venders, contractors, consultants and others taking an interest in the smooth running of company.
- Responsible for Human resources and corporate affairs including recruitment, compensation, employee relations etc.
- Supervising the local purchase as carried out by the Corporate Support Manager.
- Supervising the activities related with the product sales as carried out by sales team.
- To guide PRO when coordination is required with external government and government departments
- General Administration Activities
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by management from time to time.
- Sohar, Sohar Industrial Estate
Minimum Capability Requirements:
- Bachelor in Engineering or Equivalent
- Professional certificate is and advantage
Technical and Business:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience
- Leadership and Interpersonal:
- Has to lead the company to achieve its overall goals
- Motivate people to accomplish their tasks
- Professional in English
- Arabic is an advantage