United Arab Emirates
Type of Employment
About the job
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven and motivated Oil & Gas Engineer with an interest in Training, Development, Field Operations and HR.
WTS Energy has developed a State of the Art Work Force Management System which helps Clients improve their Contract Staff and Field Staff performance. The entire system is cloud based and we are looking for a smart, ambitious resourceful Engineer to help roll out this service, implement the system with Clients and Train the Clients and users on the system. Furtermore the T&C Engineer will ‘field test’ new functionalities and will help further develop the system. Some key skills:
- Customer satisfaction focus mind-set
- Professional communication attitude and standards via e-mail and phone
- HSE oriented
- Sustainable Operations mind-set
- Problem Solving
- Business Relationship development
- Strong work ethics
- Target driven
- Knowledge sharing
- Team success oriented
- Exceptional Communicator in French and English (both written and spoken)
- Honesty and Transparency
Dubai and Worldwide
This job is based in Client’s head-office with missions to oilfield sites as well as Clients’ Project Offices.
The ideal Candidate will lead the implementation of WTS Energy Workforce Management services.
Will coach advise Sr Client Management about WTS Energy system functionalities and analytics.
Will lead the development and customization of Client’s system Portal and Community, Management and Resources.
- Will coordinate Office and Field Staff.
- Will schedule trainings.
- Will prepare budget for Courses and liaise with Training providers.
- Train all system Users on WTS Energy WFM Software.
- Lead Improvement Programs to deploy and enhance our Customization of our Competency Applications.
- Direct Supervision of the following Teams interactions with the System ensuring data QA/QC:
- HR Office and Field Operations
- Logistics and Procurement
- Recruitment Team
- Training coordination and scheduling
- The ideal candidate will be liaising directly with Clients both Office and Field site to understand their technical requirements by developing Tailor-made Individual Training Programs with Employees’ Direct Supervisors and Coordinators.
- Manage the Individual Employees’ Records:
- Job Performance
- Technical and HSE Certifications Compliancy
- Skills Mapping
- Training development improvements
- Job Grading analysis and Recommendations
- Technical Competency Assessments
- Pre-Hiring assessments
- Recruitment and Hiring due diligence
- Monthly, Quarterly, Mid-Year and Yearly Reviews
- Pro-actively participate to the Course up to final Exams, Certifications and on job-competency development progress.
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Data gathering and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Coaching skills
- Team Leadership
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Science or Engineering
- Experience working in Oilfield Field Operations, like Drilling, Well Testing, Production, Logging, EPF’s, Slick line, Completions or similar oilfield operations
- Experience with instruction or training
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Knowledge of competency assessment