About the job
WTS is seeking to hire Maintenance Planning and Methods Specialist for one of its client who is a reputed Oil & Gas Support Company.
Location: Khouzestan, Iran
Rotation: 60/20 days
Duration: 2 years (Extendable)Role:Duties and responsibilities of this job is supervision and control of planning to provide timely maintenance of equipment, tools and facilities. In addition, coordination with the logistics division to manage provision of spare parts, vehicles, machineries and related equipment for maintenance work.Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and participating in the collecting and storage of technical manuals of equipment and facilities related to oil treatment unit, oil wells, wellheads, clusters, export pipelines and electricity transmission lines.
- Establishing the necessary coordination with other relevant departments and experts to prepare technical guidelines and procedures for performing maintenance and repair jobs according to shelf life, conditions and operational characteristics of facilities.
- Organizing planning methods for routine, emergency and preventive maintenance and overhaul of equipment, machineries and devices in accordance with the manufacturer regulations and standard technical methods.
- Planning and scheduling selection of tools, materials, and equipment for routine, emergency and preventive maintenance in accordance with the priority of job, increasing productivity and decreasing cost.
- Monitoring quality control and quality assurance of routine, emergency and preventive maintenance works in according to the technical guidelines and procedures.
- Preparing archive of technical information, including: technical catalogs, brochures and all documents and references needed to identify and investigate sources of suppliers and manufacturers (Local and foreign)
- Organizing and supervising warehouse and inventory classification of tools and equipment with the help of relevant experts
- Preparing schedules and forecasting needs for suppling materials, equipment and tools for routine, emergency and preventive maintenance in order to prevent interruption in the operation.
- Assisting and supervising in the location of hard and soft copy information e.g. drawings, data sheets, spares listings, operation & maintenance manuals etc. and ensuring all relevant data is passed to the Document Controller for registering/entering and safekeeping.
- Assisting and supervising in the identification/analysis of critical equipment, carry out RCM study for key equipment, define performance standards and associated spare parts.
- Reporting needed information to the project management team, Finance and Legal departments.
- Preparing related documents for supplying required equipment, tools, machineries, devices and spare parts in accordance with technical regulations and standards.
- Supervising the preparation of all documents including technical proposals and job completion reports which are related to routine, emergency and preventive maintenance in accordance with regulations and company guidelines.
- Participating in maintenance meetings of company and reporting to management team
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering or higher or accepted technical background and experience in maintenance planning
- Minimum 15 years' Experience in Oil and Gas industry
- At least 10 years of experience in the similar positions
- Ability to work with CMMS Software.
- English is the official company working language, the ability to speak Mandarin or local Iranian language will be an advantage for effective interface with the project team members and local staff.
- Deep knowledge in standards and regulations
- Demonstrated working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Good at communication with client and contractors
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge and background