About the job
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Head of Maintenance for one of its client who is reputed Oil & Gas support company in Iran.
Rotation: 60 Days work – 20 days Off
Project Location: Iran – Khouzestan Province, 80 Km far from Ahwaz (Yadavaran Oilfield)
Project Duration: 2 Years (Extendable)
Under direction, supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for maintenance of plant equipment, machinery and related facilities; ensures work quality and adherence to established policies and procedures; and performs the more technical and complex tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
- Execution of maintenance activities as per agreed schedule.
- Assuring effective support to Production, includes timely services, spares etc.
- Agreeing and authorizing daily maintenance priorities.
- Supporting long term maintenance plan with Production & contractors.
- Applying CBM for maintenance& cost optimization.
- Recommending changes to maintenance procedures to maximize equipment efficiency, improve reliability and uptime.
- Ensuring the reliable and correct measurement of oil, gas and water.
- Reviewing and supporting CMMS work orders, spares, maintenance procedures & philosophy Reviewing 2 years spares, operating and insurance inventories periodically.
- Reviewing contractor maintenance activities, reports, spares consumption, maintenance related invoices etc with aim to optimize to operating cost.
- Supervise, organize and review the work of lower level staff.
- Select, supervise, train and evaluate staff.
- Troubleshoot and maintain treatment plant equipment, machinery and related facilities.
- Operate electrical and electronic troubleshooting equipment.
- Operate milling and metal fabricating equipment.
- Operate and repair heavy equipment.
- Prepare clear and concise reports.
- Respond to and maintain order in emergency situations.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- B.S. in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Industrial engineering or equivalent solid experience within O&G and relevant field.
- Courses on Maintenance Management & Planning, CMMS, Condition base monitoring or equivalent.
- 10 years of plant maintenance experience including at least 4 years of administrative or lead supervisory responsibility.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of troubleshooting, repairing and installing plant equipment.
- Knowledge of Principles of supervision, training and performance evaluation.
- Hands on experience/knowledge on key oil and gas facility equipment such as turbine, compressors, pumps, separators, boilers steam turbine, heat exchangers, subsea wells, manifolds.
||Good knowledge of written & spoken English|
||Knowledge of CMMS and MS office|