Type of Employment
About the job
WTS Energy is looking for an ESP Section Head to work on rotation in South-East Iraq. The client is an international oil and gas operator.Objective
In charge of ESP wells process from the pre-job to the post operation, including overall ESP plan, coordination with relevant departments, ESP technology management, well site operation management, cost and budget, ESP procurement, etc.Key Account abilities and Objectives/Results
ESP technology management
- Develop the technical documents for provision of ESP equipment and services associated equipment, etc.
- Work closely with relevant departments for ESP program design, execution, installation, and guideline.
- ESP report, lessons learnt and improvement.
ESP wells operation and running management
- Yearly ESP work plan with GRD, budget and procurement program.
- ESP and contractor management and relevant coordination.
- Manage the ESP and relevant equipment reasonable inventory.
- ESP wells running management including ESP well running life performance, monitoring, analysis, etc.
- Check and approve all work programs for initial completion operations & work-over operations, to cover Running operation/ESP installation/ commissioning/ Testing, etc.
- Managing/communicating vendors involved in completion/workover operation.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good English communication skills
- More than 10 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Minimum 7 years ESP operation experience
- Experience in oilfield well operation project management
- Ability to organize and manage the ESP well operation in oilfield
- Leadership, communication skill, coordination skill
- Safety, people-oriented, integrity, responsible, innovative, team-worker