Type of Employment
About the job
The Senior Project Scheduler within the Team is responsible for working closely with the Project and Construction Management teams to develop and maintain a last tract resource loaded development schedule. The position reports to the Project Services Manager. and is responsible for such essential duties as outlined below:
1. Develop schedule control policies and procedures and ensure they are followed by engineering and installation contractors scheduling staff.
2. Assist in defining and implementing schedule software and ensuring compatibility with other contractors
3. Work with the Engineering and Installation Contractors to integrate multiple schedules into master project schedule.
4. Minimum 5 years scheduling/planning subsea pipeline development of new project programs from the beginning to completion of project activities.
5. Develop and maintain summary schedule reports detailing milestones and critical path analysis on a monthly
6. Work with engineering and installation contractor's staff to ensure consistency and accuracy in scheduling
and estimating to ensure accuracy in overall master schedule detailing overall project execution status.
7. Capture new work into summary schedule and make adjustments to overall master schedule weekly as
8. Facilitate, prepare and participate in regular weekly schedule reviews.
9. Develop and maintain accurate project records involving all schedule activity throughout the life of the
10. Trouble shoot and monitor potential schedule conflict and advise proper management on timely basis.
11. Develop project dashboard, keep updated and present at weekly meetings.
12. Advise Senior Management of any slippage in project activities and any off schedule activities that may affect approved project completion schedule.
13. Prepare list of all procurement items and show how each effect overall schedule
14. Keep track of Installation Contractor front items and progress in relations to early start of Installation
15. Track separately development of EPC contract and schedule latest start dates to meet program completion
16. Develop, monitor, maintain and present detailed critical patch schedule necessary to meet December 2018
17. Develop milestones compatible with meeting December 2018 completion dates. Work with construction,
engineering and contractors to address all items effecting completion date and develop recovery program as needed.
- Ten to fifteen years of experience using project pipeline scheduling software.
- Possess a PMP, PMI, or CAPM certification.
- Experience in scheduling mega subsea pipeline development projects
- Experience in working with earned methodologies
- BS Engineering or other relevant construction based major
- Sub ject matter expert using various software programs to create and manage piepline integrated master schedule
- Proficient in the use of MS suite or software